Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Drug Rehab

The latest adventures of Bert the wonder dog …

Rob thinks he is now addicted to pills.....

I went to Uni Monday night, and seeing it was bit chilly I thought he could stay inside for the 4 hours I was away.

Lucky Rob popped over to cook me dinner.

The latest victims of Bert’s appetite were

1 pack of contraceptive pills (pretty much a full pack!)
1 pair Dirty Dog sunglasses
1 pen
1 cover girl lip liner
1 hanky
1 glue stick
3 undies (no idea how he got those as they were definitely not on the table!)

He again raided my bedside table, lucky he didn’t attack my elephant wheat bag and scented candle!

I am now of the opinion we need to step up Bathroom wrecking and get a bloody doorway installed and wall covered up, so he can get back to trashing the laundry instead of my bedside table.

At least he has been reasonably more feminine of late .. must be all the Oestrogen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home