Thursday, December 22, 2005

The year that was ...

Well, it’s been quite a year …

Got a house
Got a ‘real’ job … well, Mon to Fri at last!
A really nice guy found me.
All is well with the folks and siblings….
Lot’s of new babies born into the world … and I must admit, I may be a bit ‘clucky’ … all in good time people.
Some others are ‘up the duff’ hence some new designated drivers for the next 9 odd months! Woo hoo.
In short … all is good.
Sometimes it’s tricky tyring to catch up with everyone, and some people fall by the wayside, but be assured you are all never far from my thoughts.
(Well, that’s mushy enough)
I’ll attempt to update more often next year, it just got a bit crazy in the last few weeks, with boozy x-mas break-ups, work functions, social functions and fighting your way through the hoards of Christmas shoppers, plus Reno’s for the bathroom have been started and it’s a shamozzle so far!
I am just hanging out for the sales!

Take care, and have a great x-mas and Happy New Year!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taken yesterday at the Company Christmas Party.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! While you were at the Christmas do, we were at Guacho's! Mmmmmm....

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home