What the hey?
Bloody hell!
The mince pies are not even out of the supermarkets, let alone removed from the waist lines yet, so what did we spy on Sunday arvo on our casual stroll around woolies (safe-way for you victorians)?
Already the shops are being invaded by HOT CROSS BUNS!
Great hopping rabbits dang-nabbit!
I could not believe my eyes, Rob was laughing so hard he was speechless! The little blurb they had attatched to the price tag on the shelf said:
"Great for morning tea .. take some to work and share it with your collegues"
I am taking bets now for when the first choc easter eggs appear ... anyone???

3 Comments:
Sunrise on channel 7 had a call from someone who said they had seen easter eggs in the shops on Christmas Eve! Not sure how true it is - and Im sure if I was more of a nerd I would go to their website and provide a link - But Im not one....
Is it such a bad thing though? Really? I can't get enough of their toasty cinnamon-and-fruity goodness. Mm mmmm.
I was about 19 before I realised I could eat an easter egg before Easter Sunday.
Bring on the buns baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home