Long time no writing!
Well, it has simply been ages since I have written…
In a nut shell.
Dad got home (in August) ok, even after Rob rear ended a car at the toll gate, but many black cable ties got us home ok.
Dad is going ok, dealing with the usual post stoke fall out – and mum to!
Bert is good; he is still at school, after having quite a long winter recess.
Uni is very very busy – OHS law was good, and the Safety bit was good to, I got a D and HD respectively.
This semester is stats .. which is really freaking me out! Lucky Rob has a masters in it, but he won’t help me .. mutters something about how I have to learn it myself. Curses!
Anyway – the most exciting news is Rob proposed to me over the long weekend, so I am guessing a profile change is in order, as I am officially off the shelf now!
I’ll get some pics of the dazzler up soon!

2 Comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
Been popping in every now and then to see how things were going. Glad your dad is on his way to recovery. =)
All the best!!
Ute
I came across your blog yesterday and was moved to read each post from 05 to the present. I find a lot of what you have written insightful, much of it entertaining and all of it heartfelt. Your relationships with your family, Rob (your now fiance - yay!!!!) and friends sound really special. Your dog, Bert, is gorgeous!!!! Perhaps you could post a pic of him fully grown? Only having just discovered blogs, I must admit I felt a bit 'voyeuristic' reading such detail about your life but a blog is after all in a public forum.
Finaly, you strike me as such a fun loving person - no doubt the lives of all those around you are enriched (and perhaps challenged at times too!) from having you in them. Your level of candor and your confidence in your opinions/self-belief is really impressive too! Cheers (only problem with reading your blog is it made me want to do a mad dash to the bottle shop!).
Post a Comment
<< Home